The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs on the beach today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
colin
Admin
colin

Dogs on the beach today. Empty
PostSubject: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Onyx and Jess messing about on the beach.
Dogs on the beach today. PICT2770

Onyx and Jess still messing about, but now in the sea.
Dogs on the beach today. PICT2784-1-1

Max trying to catch Jess.
Dogs on the beach today. PICT2773-1

Onyx trying to kill a wave.
Dogs on the beach today. PICT2783

Max, Jess and Ruby.
Dogs on the beach today. PICT2788
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:54 pm

awe...nice one
do the rotties go in the water...
two of my dogs swim.. two would rather drown
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Rocky goes out that far that I've really started to worry about him, and on a couple of occasions I started to think that I've got to go in after him. But Skye will only go out to the point where her feet are still on the sea bed. If a wave comes along and lifts her up, she sh1ts herself and comes back up onto the beach and then won't go back in again.
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:18 am

I know this is going to sound daft BUT.. do you think Rocky having a tail...helps him in the water,

even though i have four without tails.... and only two that swim, i had noticed when out walking with hali... and her two collies..one of which as no tail, that the collie without the tail, seems to move in a similar manner to the rotties in the water, kinda corners like a submarine...lol
Back to top Go down
nickyboy

nickyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 am

colin wrote:
Rocky goes out that far that I've really started to worry about him, and on a couple of occasions I started to think that I've got to go in after him. But Skye will only go out to the point where her feet are still on the sea bed. If a wave comes along and lifts her up, she sh1ts herself and comes back up onto the beach and then won't go back in again.

haha thats superb Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 am

kaos wrote:
I know this is going to sound daft BUT.. do you think Rocky having a tail...helps him in the water,

even though i have four without tails.... and only two that swim, i had noticed when out walking with hali... and her two collies..one of which as no tail, that the collie without the tail, seems to move in a similar manner to the rotties in the water, kinda corners like a submarine...lol

To be honest I've never thought of it like that before, or even looked at the way he swims, so that's something I will have to look out for.

If the tail is a factor, than how come Denis' lot (especially Nero) swim like a fish?
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:46 am

Love the one of Onyx with the wave. Great photos
Back to top Go down
boobah

boobah

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Awesome pics Colin loved them all,xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs on the beach today.   Dogs on the beach today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs on the beach today.
Page 1 of 1