The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do people tease your dogs if left in the car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaos

kaos

Do people tease your dogs if left in the car Empty
PostSubject: Do people tease your dogs if left in the car   Do people tease your dogs if left in the car Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:18 am

I will no longer leave my lot in the car if I need to pop into tesco or similar, people CANT pass a car with a rottie or two in it without hitting the window to see if they can make them snarl and snap at the window,

Now none of my lot get defensive in the car, its not been the first time I have been returning to the car, looking at people tapping the glass.... not content at that when the get no reaction, they start slapping at the car all aggressive, putting there face right up to it. I never shout, I walk up really calm as if im passing, {I never have the car locked as they set the alarm off } when I get up to the car I open the door... and say if your going to tease them do it to there face.... that really gets them
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Do people tease your dogs if left in the car   Do people tease your dogs if left in the car Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 am

Oh I love your way you deal with those idiots.

Thankfully I've never had the same problem as you because I've got a van for my lot, but on the one occasion we were at some traffic lights and someone started to wash the rear windows, Ruby jumped up and barked at him, he got such a shock that he dropped his bucket.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Do people tease your dogs if left in the car   Do people tease your dogs if left in the car Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 am

kaos wrote:
people CANT pass a car with a rottie or two in it without hitting the window to see if they can make them snarl and snap at the window,

How about leaving the window down, make sure the dogs are on a proper harness which is connected to the headrest (or some other suitable fixing) and that the Krook lock is on the steering wheen and then see if they still do it Laughing

I suppose the big worry here would be someone letting the dogs out Mad
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: Do people tease your dogs if left in the car   Do people tease your dogs if left in the car Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:23 am

Losos wrote:
kaos wrote:
people CANT pass a car with a rottie or two in it without hitting the window to see if they can make them snarl and snap at the window,

How about leaving the window down, make sure the dogs are on a proper harness which is connected to the headrest (or some other suitable fixing) and that the Krook lock is on the steering wheen and then see if they still do it Laughing

I suppose the big worry here would be someone letting the dogs out Mad

its just better not to take them, before I will start stapping my dogs into cars and so on, i will leave them at home lol. I can dead lock the car if need be,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do people tease your dogs if left in the car   Do people tease your dogs if left in the car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do people tease your dogs if left in the car
Page 1 of 1