The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last

Go down 
+4
nero
Losos
colin
Helonfire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Helonfire

Helonfire

Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 am

Hi to all those who know me (aka Helena affraid ) and to all those who don't, but you will soon enough, I talk a lot! Glad they let me in,just worried they won't let me out again! I'm very old,(no typo there either!!!) so please treat me gently, and I have a beautiful white gsd Georgie, who I rescued 5 years ago coz he was half bald and looked very naff, but he's ok now. Always had longcoated gsd's and Georgie is my 6th to date, but my very first boy and have to say, I think I prefer males, they take orders sooo much better. Anyhooo, I don't work now, hubby has a garage MOT station, and I just sit at home caring for my dear old mum and getting paid for it in the process. Will post up pics later, coz I don't look too bad for my age, even though I say so myself, so you'll notice I'm also very modest. Don't have any of me and hubby together coz I'm always the one holding the camera, but I'll try to get one! That's about it for now then, nice to be part of a friendly forum where there's an interest in dogs, coz they have always been my passion, along with chocolate of course. Look forward to joining in the fun, if there is any in here????!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 am

My god I thought I was having an hallucination. lol!

I’m glad you finely made it.

Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last SG202905-1-1-1
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome

Now for the drum roll and the fanfare of trumpets cheers cheers Razz Razz queen Laughing (Well you did say you wanted to make a 'grand' entrance Laughing )

BTW on the age thing you can't be older than me that's just not allowed on here Laughing well I do believe there might be one member who is but he's from Scotland and therefore has special permission Smile

I look on this as being a very special, sophisticated, and select bunch of dog lovers which means it is perfect for me (and you too I think Smile )
Back to top Go down
Helonfire

Helonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:19 am

colin wrote:
My god I thought I was having an hallucination. lol!

I’m glad you finely made it.

Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last SG202905-1-1-1

No, it's only a nightmare Colin - relax!!! Glad to be here at last. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helonfire

Helonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 am

Losos wrote:
Welcome, welcome, welcome

Now for the drum roll and the fanfare of trumpets cheers cheers Razz Razz queen Laughing (Well you did say you wanted to make a 'grand' entrance Laughing )

BTW on the age thing you can't be older than me that's just not allowed on here Laughing well I do believe there might be one member who is but he's from Scotland and therefore has special permission Smile

I look on this as being a very special, sophisticated, and select bunch of dog lovers which means it is perfect for me (and you too I think Smile )

Thanks Losos, and yes, I do like a bit of sophistication and selectivity, and that's the only reason I joined here, I knew it would be like that - maybe Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 am

Losos wrote:

It's beginning to look like your the baby on here. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Well hello there Very Happy long time no see.

Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Awelcome01acopy-1
Back to top Go down
nickyboy

nickyboy

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 am

Glad you made it old timer - took you a while
x
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:53 am

lovely to see you hear.... lets get the party started then... xxxx
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:39 am

Hello, good to see you here cheers cheers cheers

You forgot one VERY IMPORTANT passion though....Ben and Jerrys Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Helonfire

Helonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 am

Thanks Denis, yes, it's been a while, I was stuck under a jeep! Very Happy

Oi! Less of the "old" Nickyboy, many a good tune and all that!!! Very Happy

Hey Shona Very Happy I couldn't think of better than a roomful of peops like us!!! Pour me a drink mate, and I won't be sitting in the corner!!! Very Happy

Hi Lynne Very Happy The Ben and Jerry's is included in the "chocolate"!! Wink

Thanks Guys, I'm off to take a look around and find some pics to post up.
Back to top Go down
boobah

boobah

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:20 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Huge welcome from Thee Boobah hun great to hear from you again,xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Helonfire

Helonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks Boobah! Very Happy Haven't had the time to stick around on here for long, but that'll all change soon I hope, especially as I'm amongst good friends, couldn't think of a nicer place to be Very Happy Thanks matey, chat with you soon then.xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last   Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo Everyone, Made it at last
Page 1 of 1