The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Police dog handlers have hearts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Losos

Police dog handlers have hearts Empty
PostSubject: Police dog handlers have hearts   Police dog handlers have hearts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Was watching Brit Cops tonight (while munching on my pasta and ham bake) they seem to be in West Wales now, anyway team of boys in blue (and one girl in blue) raid a potential drug house.

Two heavies rush the door with their battering ram, it's a glass panelled aluminium door, and bash away at the lock, nothing happens, the door won't budge, this goes on for about two minutes, then one of the brighter cops tells them to break the glass and open it from the inside, as Homer would say dooooooooh.

Anyway, latter they bring in a sniffer dog and I'm thinking 'Oh no not over all that glass' but guess what, the dog handler picks up the dog and carries him into the house, and on exiting he does the same thing. How brilliant is that Question

I thought it was a very nice touch and kinda made up for the mistake on trying to gain entry.
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Police dog handlers have hearts   Police dog handlers have hearts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:20 pm

That's excellent, because not only did they try to arrest the scum of the earth (drug dealers), but also shows how much care and consideration the police have for their dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: Police dog handlers have hearts   Police dog handlers have hearts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:42 am

I've seen that one before and remember thinking exactly the same...true love and respect for their dog. Great to see
Back to top Go down
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Police dog handlers have hearts   Police dog handlers have hearts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 am

Lynne,
We only get Sky here and they are often months (If notyears) behind the other channels Rolling Eyes

Colin,
The slightly delayed entry didn't matter in the end 'cos the dealer wasn't in, but his girlfriend (who was also involved) was there so they nabbed her, and apparently caught up with the guy latter.
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: Police dog handlers have hearts   Police dog handlers have hearts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:18 am

Ahh sorry Losos Embarassed

Means we can tell you all about the good stuff in advance so you don't miss it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police dog handlers have hearts   Police dog handlers have hearts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police dog handlers have hearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: General Dog Chat-
Jump to: