The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabid Rottie ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nero

nero

Rabid Rottie ? Empty
PostSubject: Rabid Rottie ?   Rabid Rottie ? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:06 am

Nero catching a treat.
Rabid Rottie ? Nero0

Then waiting for another one.
Rabid Rottie ? Nero1

Then the dirty pig shook his head, ... anyone got a towel ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rabid Rottie ? Nero4
Back to top Go down
Losos

Rabid Rottie ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabid Rottie ?   Rabid Rottie ? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:50 am

Denis - I had to laugh 'cos that first one was like ascene out of 'Alien' Laughing

They usually say Newfies slober a lot but Nero beats our two, no contest I would say.

When he shook his head did you have a cup of tea nearby and did any land in it Laughing Rolling Eyes

This (allegedly) happened with one of the Newfie club members, the tea belonging to a visiting double glazing salesman. According to the story he never noticed and the owner didn't tell him Laughing and yes, apparently he finished his tea Shocked but we don't know if he went away with an order Laughing
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

Rabid Rottie ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabid Rottie ?   Rabid Rottie ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Cor you have got a right old slobber monster there, my rotties don't have any of that.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Losos

Rabid Rottie ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabid Rottie ?   Rabid Rottie ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 am

It's interesting, some dogs do, and some dogs don't Laughing Just like us humans I suppose Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rabid Rottie ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabid Rottie ?   Rabid Rottie ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabid Rottie ?
Page 1 of 1