The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new Addition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helonfire

Helonfire

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am

I thought it was about time I posted up piccies of our little new addition. Her name is Zena, she's a longcoat gsd from a long line of obedience dogs, so hopefully, she'll be smart as well as beautiful. She's 11 weeks old and growing by the day (even the hour!) and Georgie adores her and plays non-stop, he's got a new lease of life now, and this was the reason we got her really, coz Georgie was very lonely and miserable. Here they are!

My new Addition Layandstay2

My new Addition Mykitchen6

My new Addition Lolthemears

There's nothing quite like a new puppy to brighton up your life, or send it into total chaos, but who cares! Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
Losos

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Great pictures Helena and for some reason they seem 'sharper' than the other place Laughing Or is it 'cos i just cleaned my glasses Rolling Eyes

Anyway, loved looking at her, I think I've said before she is a beauty and I'm so glad that Georgie loves her (Which is so clear from the way they are playing)
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:48 am

Great to see her H, can never have enough Zena pics. Sooooooo cute I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Helonfire

Helonfire

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks H. Yes, sometimes she looks like she's got grey hairs in some of my pics, but not on here for some strange reason, they are much,much better. We're just off to our first puppy class, and she's been like a loony for the past hour, at one point she had hold of Georgie's tail playing tug with it! Now she's going to be half asleep when she meets all those new puppies - typical!!! Rolling Eyes Running dog We'll see, if she sleeps for half an hour things might change!!

Thanks Lynn. Haven't taken any today, been too busy, but I will take the camera tonight and might well get some good ones!
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 pm

She is just so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Helonfire

Helonfire

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 am

Thanks Colin, she's sooooo adorable and soooo clever with it. Fully housetrained in only 2 weeks, sits on command, lays down on command, oh I can see I'm going to find it so easy to train this little one up to how I like them.

She's grown so much in the past week, maybe I've been feeding her too much and I might end up with a lama or something!

Here she is enjoying our recent showfall, they had a ball out there and still are coz we've still got it!

My new Addition Georgie10

and here she is just looking her pretty little self

My new Addition BeautifulZena
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:50 am

Its those ears that do it for me she is really stunning. Great to see she enjoys the snow too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Addition   My new Addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Addition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: Your Dogs Pictures-
Jump to: