The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horse & Country Sky channel 280

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Losos

Horse & Country Sky channel 280 Empty
PostSubject: Horse & Country Sky channel 280   Horse & Country Sky channel 280 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm

If any of you have Sky could I mention their new channel 280 Horse & Country (Well I think it;s new but maybe has been around for long time) anyway watched a lovely prog. tonight showing a lady with four gorgeous black Labradors doing 'retrieve' work.

Wow, if only our two were half as well trainned as those four, and you could just see how they loved the work, their tails were going all the time and all four looked to be in such beautiful condition.

I think I must be going soft in my old age 'cos it really was an uplifting sight.

Has anyone else seen it Question
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Country Sky channel 280   Horse & Country Sky channel 280 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:38 pm

I agree it is a good channel as I've been watching that for about 4 months now. I'm not a horses person, but I love watching the program about te mounted police and how they train the horses to do crowd control and face head on fire bombs.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Country Sky channel 280   Horse & Country Sky channel 280 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah I tend to watch a fair bit on it aswell, but then I quite like Horses so end up wasting days watching BSJA competitions where I don't even recognise any of the names of the riders or horses Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Country Sky channel 280   Horse & Country Sky channel 280 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 pm

I liked the one last night about the man who saved a shire horse from a cruel owner - Think I might be watching more in future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse & Country Sky channel 280   Horse & Country Sky channel 280 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse & Country Sky channel 280
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: General Dog Chat-
Jump to: