The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obamas first black mark!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Losos

Obamas first black mark!! Empty
PostSubject: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Well I don't know if it's true but Sky News yesterday reported that the Obama familly dog will be, guess what...........A Labradoodle Mad

I do hope someone close to him suggests they change that, what kind of message will that send out to Joe Public Question

AFAIK the UK Kennel Club has not recognised the Labradoodle and I would hope the American Kennel Club have not either.

It's a mutt or mongrel why not call it that, if it happens the 'designer dog' brigade are going to get an extra boost. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:25 pm

I think that was an interview before Xmas, whereas the Sky reporter was saying they had decided and it would be a Labradoodle which if it turns out to be true is an opportunity missed and will encourage the 'designer dog' syndrone even more Mad
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I couldn't agree with you more if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm

I daresay we'll probably know next week, don't know about BBC / ITV but Sky look like they'll be doing 'blanket' coverage of his inaugeration Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 am

I've been watching Fox news.
Back to top Go down
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:51 am

Well Fox and Sky are both owned by Rupert Murdoch so what goes on Sky probably originates on Fox.

Media will (As usual) be going completely OTT with Obamas inaugeration, it's all media hype and I would far rather watch him after a few weeks and see what he's going to do. People are so gullible, they think he has some magic wand that he can just wave and all will be right with the world.

Sorry, I don't see it that way at all, if anything a lot of things are going to get a lot worse in 2009, and I just can't see how one man can change that other than by some incremental movement here and there.

He's comming in at a time when the world (Not just the USA) economies are heading into recession, the worldwide banking system is in chaos, new oil finds are almost history (Yet there is still no viable alternative) wars in the Middle East and Africa and pirates taking over the high seas.

I was not around at the time but only Nov. 1929 (WallStr. crash) and 1939 (WWII) seem to have been a worse time tobe starting a Presidency Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Oh BTW I wonder if we'll hear the definitive answer on the familly dog thing

OK rant over now Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamas first black mark!!   Obamas first black mark!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obamas first black mark!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: General Dog Chat-
Jump to: