The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
colin
Admin
colin

I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Empty
PostSubject: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 pm

I've just been over the park with all the dogs for their last walk of the day, and while over there Onyx and Max were playing and running about like a pair of complete nutters, and just as I was about to whistle them all to come back to me to get leaded up, Onyx and Max came running full speed towards me with Max sort of looking at Onyx rather than where he was going and he ran straight into a lamp post and the next thing he knew was that he was laying flat on the path wondering what the hell had just happened.

I know I should of been really concerned for him, but to be perfectly honest with you all, it was so funny to see that all I could do was laugh as he tried to get back to his feet. I could see that he had dazed himself, but he was fine as he just went back to chasing Onyx, but I've got to tell you all that Max has now got the most stupid dog alive. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:36 am

I dont know why but when I seen the heading of this thread...............I just assumed it would be rocky........ lol

Im kinda pleased that its not.

nuff said... rotties live to look smart another day........even though we all know they aint

I think the chance of that happening at high speed to a rottie is low........they dont do high speed when playing with other dogs...
Back to top Go down
Losos

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 am

Please tell Max that I think that was stupid place to put a lamp post Laughing Laughing Laughing

Has he got a big bump on his head now Question
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:24 am

kaos wrote:
I dont know why but when I seen the heading of this thread...............I just assumed it would be rocky........ lol

Im kinda pleased that its not.

nuff said... rotties live to look smart another day........even though we all know they aint

I think the chance of that happening at high speed to a rottie is low........they dont do high speed when playing with other dogs...

I fully agree with you Shona about rotties not doing anything at high speed, except eat their food that is.

I don't know about your lot, but Rocky and Skye tend to wrestles with each other rather than chase each other.

Losos wrote:
Please tell Max that I think that was stupid place to put a lamp post Laughing Laughing Laughing

Has he got a big bump on his head now Question

If he has got a bump on his head it will be very hard to distinguish from all the others he has got.

Thankfully male dobes have got really hard frontal bones so that must of acted like a crash helmet. Laughing

The thing with Max is that he gets so involved in whatever he is doing whether its playing or just being a general pain in the backside that he just becomes oblivious to his surroundings. I've lost count the amount of times he has bumped into the back of mine or Michelle's legs while his been playing in the house.
Back to top Go down
boobah

boobah

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Awwwww poor soul,is funny though,pmsl.Reckon I'd have been shocked at forst then laughed too lol,xxxx
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:08 am

yup the rotties do tend to wrestle..which when you have four in the sitting room all having a good old wrestle can wreck the house in mins. Shocked tag team springs to mind.

the only time you see high speed out of my lot is.............if they chace a rabbit or if one of the attack dogs are sent on a distance attack, im sure you have all seen the vid of royce Laughing
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 am

Yeah those videos of Royce are brilliant.

I know what you mean about the rabbits, but even so, the two rotties will only go on a short sprint whereas the dobes will run for miles.

What age did you start to train Royce to do that attack work?
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:13 am

colin wrote:
Yeah those videos of Royce are brilliant.

I know what you mean about the rabbits, but even so, the two rotties will only go on a short sprint whereas the dobes will run for miles.

What age did you start to train Royce to do that attack work?

I got royce when he was 18 months old, started him doing obed right away, he took to it like a duck to water so by the time he had been here for six months and I was happy with his temprament I trained him for attack.. he would have been around 2 years old x
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:53 am

The reason I asked is because I want to start training Rocky to do the Schutzhund trails, but because his bones haven't fused together yet I don't want to start him on it to early.

I've already been working with him on the obedience side of things and I must say that he is so much easier to train than Skye is. He will happily go in the down position and stay there while I walk way from him until called, he will drop to the down at a distance of about 30 feet, he will sort of walk to heel of lead, but he has a tendancy to wander about 18-inches away from my leg at the moment if he can't see his ball, but he doesn't walk ahead of me, but it early days.

I'm not going to progress to the hurdle and jumping stage until I know that his bones are stonge enough to take it, hence why I asked how old Royce was when you started traing him.
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:06 pm

So when he picked himself up did he p!ss on the lamp post Colin. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.   I think I've got the most stupid dog alive. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I've got the most stupid dog alive.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: General Dog Chat-
Jump to: