The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY RESUME...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colin
Admin
colin

MY RESUME... Empty
PostSubject: MY RESUME...   MY RESUME... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:08 pm

1. My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate.

2. Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax.

3. After that, I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.

5. Then, I tried to be a chef. I figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.

6. I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard. Well maybe sometimes!

7. My best job was a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

8. I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience.

9. Next was a job in a shoe factory, I tried, but I just didn't fit in.

10. I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

11. I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.

12. So, then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a historian until I realized there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.

15. SO, I FINALLY TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB! With some lawn bowling tossed in!
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
boobah

boobah

MY RESUME... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY RESUME...   MY RESUME... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Heh heh love it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

MY RESUME... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY RESUME...   MY RESUME... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:20 pm

colin where do you pull these things from

lol... nice one
Back to top Go down
Losos

MY RESUME... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY RESUME...   MY RESUME... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:37 pm

You know what Colin.............that almost looks like my CV Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY RESUME... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY RESUME...   MY RESUME... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY RESUME...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: Off topic chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: