The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Colin is going to be famous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chris_collins

Our Colin is going to be famous Empty
PostSubject: Our Colin is going to be famous   Our Colin is going to be famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 am

Following one of my previous posts requesting if I could use his write up about his dobes, I'm proud to say that he's going to be the first 'breed writeup' on my website monthly newsletter.

If you'd like to see what all this is about, without advertising myself too much, please signup by navigating to http://www.confusedcanines.co.cc/signup.htm and follow the on screen prompt. You should get an email confirming this request to which you need to click on the link to finish set up.

The first mailshot leaves hot off the e-press at 11pm on the 15th, and should be monthly there-after.

If you like what you see and want to join in, I will gladly accept more write ups (like what Colin has done), requests for info to be added etc.

I must also say that Shona is also helping toward this by providing a write up about her rotties, which I'm waiting in baited breath for, and I think you should too! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.confusedcanines.co.cc
Lynne

Lynne

Our Colin is going to be famous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Colin is going to be famous   Our Colin is going to be famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 am

Well done Colin and Shona and good on you Chris your business seems to be growing cheers
Back to top Go down

Our Colin is going to be famous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: General Dog Chat-
Jump to: