The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.

Go down 
+2
colin
chris_collins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chris_collins

Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Mooning

Just thought I'd say hello with my first post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.confusedcanines.co.cc
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. SG202905-1-1-1
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 pm

A very big welcome to the most exclusive of dog chat forums in the world Laughing
Back to top Go down
chris_collins

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Hehe thanks.

I 'spose I should give a better intro really than a simple hello!

lol!

Well, I'm Chris, an ex banker, new trainer and behaviourist living and working in Leicestershire. I've only recently gone professional with the dog work, having been working voluntarily for charities such as the retired greyhound trust. I've been training up formally with CIDBT on a degree level course that covers all aspects of dog obedience training and behaviour therapy, as well as looking into hydrotherapy. The long term goal for this training is to move into Search and Rescue as a dog handler, and am well on track for this objective to be met.

So yea, its a busy year for me and the business. I'm in the process of creating a regular newsletter which a couple of members on here are generously helping me with, and if I'm allowed, will gladly put the link up (if its ok with everyone).

I dont own a dog of my own, but this is more due to the fact that SaR will issue me with one when I join. I do however, live with a gorgeous welsh collie, and get my dog-fix with the greyhounds, and other dogs that I have helped in the past. My wife is very keen on dobes, and at heart im a GSD fan. Who knows what sort of sprocker type sniffer I'll end up with..but hey its all good!

I hope I haven' bored you to tears, and if you're in the business also, I'm really keen to establish links to other aspects of the dog world. If this means you, please do pm me or email me at confusedcanines@gmail.com

Cheers,
Chris
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 am

good to see you made it here chris. lol!
Back to top Go down
chris_collins

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:19 am

me too! afro
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:22 am

Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Awelcome01acopy-1
Back to top Go down
Losos

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks for the background info Chris. If you put up a link to your newsletter i will read it, not sure if I'll undestand it all, but I'll certainly try Laughing
BTW can I congratulate you on getting out of banking and into dog trainning etc. In the current environment that has to be one smart move Laughing
Back to top Go down
chris_collins

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey Losos, thanks for the support. It has been difficult to hang up the banking, and all the money that comes with it, but really its getting too wild out there for me. Especially as I dont particularly like what and how they've conducted business the last few years!

Without gratuitously advertising myself, the way to signup for the newsletter is to register your details on my website as it'll be sent out via email.

To do this please visit www.confusedcanines.co.cc/signup.htm
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi Chris.

Good to see you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.   Hello.  Bojour.  Konichiwa. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello. Bojour. Konichiwa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: