The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US credit crunch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colin
Admin
colin

US credit crunch Empty
PostSubject: US credit crunch   US credit crunch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 pm

A gas station owner in Missouri was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, "FREE SEX WITH FILL-UP."

Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex. The redneck guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor gain gave him the same story and asked him to guess the correct number. The redneck guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex."

His buddy replied, "No it ain't. It ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week."
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
nero

nero

US credit crunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: US credit crunch   US credit crunch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Love it.
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

US credit crunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: US credit crunch   US credit crunch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:21 am

lol good one colin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

US credit crunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: US credit crunch   US credit crunch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US credit crunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: Off topic chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: