The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any McAfee users here ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nero

nero

Any McAfee users here ? Empty
PostSubject: Any McAfee users here ?   Any McAfee users here ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:14 pm

McAfee Site Adviser is a bloody nightmare Evil or Very Mad I've just sent them an e-mail telling them I've removed that part of the suite, jeez every site I visit a message came up saying, "this site is'nt secure", then it activates my browser to their site with a lot of guff about internet security, I told 'em to get a grip and to get stuffed, bloody morons, I can see the point if a child had access to my PC but nobody can even start my PC without a password.
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Any McAfee users here ?   Any McAfee users here ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:31 pm

I hate anything to do with McAfee as nothing ever works as it should do.
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Any McAfee users here ?   Any McAfee users here ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 pm

colin wrote:
I hate anything to do with McAfee as nothing ever works as it should do.

HA ! now I'm getting a message saying I'm not fully protected, this is all because I removed the parental controls from their suite, jeez don't they know what age I am. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any McAfee users here ?   Any McAfee users here ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any McAfee users here ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: Off topic chat :: Computers-
Jump to: