The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kaos is in the vets having a small op

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaos

kaos

kaos is in the vets having a small op Empty
PostSubject: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:35 am

Just thought I would let you all know, kaos started to limp last night and wouldnt put the foot down, when I looked at it, it seemed his second toe on the back leg was upsetting him,
I took him over to the vets this morning and they have kept him in, they think he may have a foreign body in the foot, so he is having a small op on his pad to see if they can find whatever is causing him problems,

will let you know how he is when I get him home
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:43 am

Aww, poor lad, he hates being away from his mum too. Neutral
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:12 am

nero wrote:
Aww, poor lad, he hates being away from his mum too. Neutral

I did mention that.......but the nurses are big rottie fans so im sure he will not go unloved.
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:38 am

Sending big hugs to Kaos and his mum!
Back to top Go down
kaos

kaos

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 am

He's home, his foot looks ok, will add photos soon, the gland at the back of the leg is up a bit, so there is some sort of infection going on in there, who knows whats happend.. he may have stood on something when he was out and about that caused infection, maybe a nail or something outside

Apparently he was great at the vets having everything done but when they gave him the jag ro reverse the seditives...... he started giving it LARGE... by the time I got there, He had produced the poo form hell, the place was honking...he was crying like a baby, only breaking this to give it a bout of howling...that real low deep one that sounds like death... then back to crying for a few mins...

I could hear him when I parked the car when he heard me in the waiting room he took the volume up a few notches...
I think they are pleased kaos doesnt spend much time there,,, nuff said

Oh and on the way home............he managed to squeeze out a bit more poo in the back of the car for me..... thats what I get for leaving him I guess lol
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 am

I'm pleased his back home safe and sound with you and that they didn't find any seriously wrong with his foot.

I must admit I had to laugh at his way of getting back at you for leaving him all alone at the vets.
I bet your car stinks now. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
Losos

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:54 am

kaos wrote:
I could hear him when I parked the car when he heard me in the waiting room he took the volume up a few notches...
I think they are pleased kaos doesnt spend much time there,,, nuff said
l

Of poor Kaos, and you too, the crying and those low, long howls are just so hard to listen too aren't they Question

But I'm glad he's back home and hope the vets have sorted it.
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Lynne

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:51 am

Hope Kaois is doing ok today? How's the limp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kaos is in the vets having a small op   kaos is in the vets having a small op Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaos is in the vets having a small op
Page 1 of 1