The dog community forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The dog community forum.

This is dog community forum for dog owners to discuss their dogs, dog breeds, dog health and care, dog grooming, dog shows and to learn alot more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you annoyed with fan noise ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nero

nero

Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Empty
PostSubject: Are you annoyed with fan noise ?   Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 pm

If so get one of these little fellas. It adjusts the fan speed, you turn the little knob clockwise to increase the speed or anti-clockwise to reduce it.

Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Pot001

Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Pot002

Note the two plugs, ones male the other's female, the male one (smaller) plugs onto the motherboard, the female plugs onto the cable from the fan, they're handy when the room temp is cool coz you don't need the fan spinning at full revs, you can turn it down, conversely if it's too warm you can increase the speed to keep the tower case cooler.
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Are you annoyed with fan noise ?   Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 am

I was on late last night and the central heating shut off at half past midnight, anyways as the house got colder around 3 in the morning I noticed the PC getting quieter, this is due to the cooler air being drawn in and the "Q" fan slowing down, so it does work folks Wink but I draw the line at opening a window on a freezing night just so the fany's will be quieter. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
colin
Admin
colin

PostSubject: Re: Are you annoyed with fan noise ?   Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 am

Great advice, but I never knew you had any fany's in your tower. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thedogcommunity.forumotion.com
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: Are you annoyed with fan noise ?   Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:29 pm

colin wrote:
Great advice, but I never knew you had any fany's in your tower. Laughing

You'd be surprised at what's tucked away in my tower Colin. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you annoyed with fan noise ?   Are you annoyed with fan noise ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you annoyed with fan noise ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dog community forum. :: Off topic chat :: Computers-
Jump to: